Olympia MRI Services
What you get when you choose Olympia MRI
- Easy scheduling – Outside Physicians simply need to download, fill out and fax us the MRI order form and we will contact your patient to set up the appointment.
- Minimal wait-time – Most scans are completed within two working days of receiving the referral from the physician’s office.
- State-of-the-art equipment – Featuring the GE 1.5 Excite MRI system.
- ACR accredited facility – Olympia MRI is accredited by the American College of Radiology.
- Access to SIENA software – Cutting-edge technology assesses brain atrophy in MS patients.
- Rapid report delivery – Reports faxed to the patient’s physician within 4 to 24 hours after the appointment.
- Patient comfort – Our short-bore, whole-body imaging system is designed with open, flared ends to alleviate patient anxiety.
- Sedation is available if needed and can be indicated on the order form.
Olympia MRI Center (former known as Brain & Spine MRI Center) is owned by the physicians of Olympia Neurology, PLLC. If you wish to have MRI services at a different location, please ask our staff for a list of local MRI providers.